Hi there, my name is Cathy Proctor and all my life I’ve loved to create.
You name it, I’ve tried it. Scrapbooking, quilting, jewellry making, sewing, quilling, blogging, cooking, bread making, cake decorating, drawing, furniture ‘upcycling’, soft toys, writing, painting…the list goes on and on.
But for as long as I can remember I’ve been totally addicted to card making, stamping and papercraft because stamps and paper give everyone the freedom to:
- create beautiful things, even if you can’t draw or you don’t think you have a creative bone in your body
- make professional-looking cards, invitations and other projects that show your family and friends just how much you care
- preserve family memories with quick and easy-to-make scrapbooking systems
- express yourself creatively and only limited by your imagination
- have fun either by crafting with friends or just enjoying some valuable ‘me time’
Do you love to create things?
Perhaps your list of crafts is as long and diverse as mine?
Maybe you don’t think you have a creative bone in your body and you’re looking for a little inspiration?
Are you looking for tips and tricks to take your papercrafting, cardmaking, stamping bullet journalling or scrapbooking to the next level?
Or you might want to find out more about how you can work in your own flexible, part-time business, making money from your greatest passion?
Well then, you’ve come to the right place.
At whatcathymade I hope that I can encourage and inspire you to engage with your creative self and enrich your life by expressing yourself through papercrafting, cardmaking, stamping, bullet journalling or scrapbooking.
Or you can take your crafting to the next level, get discount off everything you buy and even earn money for doing what you love by joining my team.
Either way, if you’re as passionate about creating as I am I’m sure we’re going to get on just fine and I’d love to get to know you, share my love of paper crafting with you…and have some fun along the way.
Top 10 reasons why I love Stampin’ Up!
When I discovered the Stampin’ Up! range of products a couple of years ago it really was a case of ‘love at first sight’. From the very first moment I saw a Stampin’ Up! catalogue I was addicted. I quickly placed my first order and haven’t looked back.
Before long I had signed up as a demonstrator to earn discount on my purchases and now my website whatcathymade allows me to combine two of my greatest passions–writing and crafting!
These are the top 10 reasons why I love Stampin’ Up!
- outstanding quality and on-trend products which are a joy to craft with
- colour co-ordinated products, making it easy to create beautiful-looking products which look like they’ve been designed like a pro
- priceless friendships I’ve made both online and in person
- flexibility working as a demonstrator which allows me to juggle my other work and family commitments
- precious times spent crafting with my mum and girlfriends
- product discount every time I place an order
- extra income and free products I can earn as a demonstrator or hostess
- support and training from online Facebook groups and Stampin’ Up head office
- joy of learning of new techniques which take my creations to another level
- inspiration at every turn which sparks pure joy in my heart
I wonder if your top 10 will be the same as mine?
How can I help you to create?
You might want to just happily ‘lurk’, visiting whatcathymade for inspiration or ideas.
You can also follow me here or on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram.
If you would like to place a sneaky order my online shop is always open, 265 days a year, 7 days a week, 24/7.
I’d be happy to send you a copy of the latest Stampin’ Up catalogue so you can see what all the fuss is about.
You can follow my blog for inspiration and notification of special releases and sales.
I’d love to introduce you to bullet journalling and show you how easy it is to create a beautiful, personalised journal for yourself.
And if you’d like to host a party or even join up yourself to earn extra discount and be the first to order new product I’d love to help.
I’m located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney and I have the luxury of working from home as a freelance writer and editor, which means unless I’m in a client meeting or working on a very tight deadline I can usually get back to you the very same day.
Contact me now…I’d love to chat and share our mutual passion for crafting.