Thinking about becoming a demonstrator?
There are just so many benefits
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, Stampin’ Up! is a great opportunity for you. Demonstrators enjoy many benefits, including:
- Product discount. This is the main reason so many people become demonstrators. As a demonstrator you get a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You can also earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting – just how much extra income is up to you!
- Flexibility. Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator gives you total control of your own business and you can work on it as much or as little as you want. You can make it work around your family.
- First to know about new products or sales. You’ll have the opportunity to see and order things before other customers.
- Support from Stampin’ Up! You’ll have access to demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video training on all kinds of topics on the Demonstrator Web Site.
What type of demonstrator will you be?
Every demonstrator is different and it’s totally up to you how you define that role. That’s the beauty of Stampin’ Up!
You may decide to:
- simply become a hobby demonstrator to earn extra discount
- hold classes
- sell your homemade cards at markets or through local shops
- set up an Etsy or EBAY shop and sell your creations online
- become a blogger or start your own website
- quit your day job and start your own business, working from home
Whatever type of demonstrator you want to become, Stampin’ Up! can help you.
Got a big order? Maybe the Starter Kit is the best deal for you?
Did you know you can also join Stampin’ Up! for the discount and community, and not have to sell or demonstrate to others? It costs just $169 and you get to choose up to $235 product of your choice for $169. You also receive a box of 8 catalogues.
If you’re thinking about taking the next step or have any questions, contact me for a chat…I’d love to help.