Day 6 of the #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge is “Something Green”.
With so many gorgeous greens in the Stampin’ Up! colour range, the hardest part of this challenge was deciding just which green to use!
Eventually I decided to use this design from the beautiful Boughs of Holly DSP because it combines several greens on the one sheet of DSP: Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce and Soft Succulent. Is that cheating or clever?
This paper was also the perfect shortcut to incorporate vergation of colour into my rustic wreath Christmas card without having to do any stamping. In fact this is a no stamping card!
The long branch die from the Decorated Pine dies is just perfect for making a wreath as it cuts 3 pine fronds with each branch that is die cut.
Rustic Wreath Christmas Card
- Start by using two of the Layering Circle dies to die cut a hoop from the Boughs of Holly DSP
- Mount the hoop to the card with an adhesive foam strip
- Die cut branches from Boughs of Holly DSP, snip into smaller pieces and adhere to the wreath
- Undo a length of the Silver Threaded Twine to wrap around the hoop and to make a bow
- Finish the card with laser-cut embellishment words and shapes from the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack
I couldn’t resist adding a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels to my card for some extra sparkle.
If you live in Australia, you can find and purchase these products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store.
I’ll be back very soon with some more cards for the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge and Heart of Christmas card inspiration!
Wherever you are in the world, stay safe, stay calm … and keep on crafting xxx